Saturday, June 19, 2004

 

The beginning is an interesting time

So I was always one of those people that believed that blogging was for those 'other' or 'special' people. What I've come to, however, is that I feel the need to try to start some form of public discourse around what's happening in this country. I feel that this is my duty as a citizen.

I also find myself thinking about my friends that are the 'beneficiaries' of my many emails of various different news articles. Rather that continuing to... err... 'inform' them of whatever latest news item I've seen without their asking (the less charitable might call it spam), I've decided that maybe the better option is to allow them to "opt in."

So to you the reader, I hope you find my posts interesting, provoking and thoughtful.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?